Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use;
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. YOU AGREE TO CHECK FOR UPDATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- General Terms and Conditions.
1.1. General. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. Minimum Age and Ability to Bind. This website and the Products are available only to persons or organizations that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, this website and the Products are not available to individuals under the age of 18. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use this website or the Products. If you are using this website or the Products on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the ability to bind such organization by your use of this website and the Products.
- Registration. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your organization, as applicable, as requested in the registration form and elsewhere on this website, and agree to update such information if it changes.
4. Copyright and Trademark Information.
This website and the information they contain, are the property of quierosaber.info and its affiliates and licensors, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
5. Fees and Payment;
5.1Payment; Taxes. Payment for the Products will be made by a valid PayPal account. Fees are payable in U.S. dollars only. If we are for any reason unable to effect automatic payment, we will attempt to notify you by email and your account may be disabled until payment is received. We are required to collect and remit sales tax from our customers located in certain state and local jurisdictions.
5.2 Shipping Fee. Once you have completed your cart order we will quote the shipping of the products according to the address you gave us. This payment shall be approved and paid through PayPal separately, once you pay we will send you the order. Errors in the shipping address will not be responsible for quierosaber.info.
6. Return Policy. Please refer to Support area for the policies. Customers are only allowed to return products when they are defective, damaged or non-ordered products, and only with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Principals of data protection
Quierosaber.info does not collect any information through its websites that can be connected to your person (name, address, phone number or e-mail), unless you voluntarily decide to provide it to us. (by registration or answering to questionnaires). Quierosaber.info is organizing and storing the personal data provided by you (time of registration, chosen package) in order to operate the system. The company states that it is storing and documenting your data in order to complete your orders and to confirm your future requests.
In case of online payment, we are not storing and we don’t see the card information (number of card and expiry date), because the transaction happens directly through a 3rd-party payment processor (like WorldPay or PayPal).
We are obliging ourselves, to handle the information collected by us according to the law. Upon transferring personal data to us, you agree to the registration and management of your personal data for purposes and period of time depending as essential by the nature of the service.
Quierosaber.info is exempt from liabilities deriving from damage due to unauthorized use, disclosure or loosing of user login name, password or certificate. The detailed description of management rules of data forwarded to us by the user can be found at the “Data Protection Principles”.